The 2017 NITP Mandatory Continuing Professional Development Programme (MCPDP) will hold its inaugural meeting on Thursday, 23rd February, 2017 at the NITP Bawa Bwari House, Wuse, Abuja,Time 12 noon prompt.
MCPDP Committee Members are;
- Tpl Prof Joy Ogbazi – Chairman
- Tpl Gbolabo Osunsanmi – National Secretary (Member)
- Tpl (Prince) Effiong Akpan – National Treasurer (Member)
- Tpl (Mrs) Victoria Ajose – National Financial Secretary (Member)
- Tpl Olugbenga Ashiru – National Public Relations Secretary ( Member)
- Tpl Barka G. Madziga – Executive Secretary (Secretary)
- Tpl Lekwa O. Ezutah – 1st National Vice President (Adviser)
The National Council of the Institute approved this year’s MCPDP theme i.e “Enhancing the Liveability of Informal Settlements”.
Visit to selected site/informal settlements in each of the three centres will be conducted as an integral and important component of the programme.
- Awka (Anambra State), 26-27th April,
- Oshogbo (Osun State), 24-25th May
- Katsina (Katisna State), 12-13th July, 2017.
Tpl Olugbenga Oladimeji Ashiru
National Public Relations Secretary