Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for election into the Fellows Class of the Nigerian Institute of Town Planners. Candidates who wish to apply must satisfy the following conditions which include but not limited to:
- Must have spent at least 10 years as a Full Member of the NITP or an affiliate Town Planning Institute outside Nigeria at the time of submission of application form.
- Must have attained at least 40 years of age at the time of submission of application form.
- Must be a Registered Town Planner with the Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria or any affiliate Town Planning Registration Council outside Nigeria.
- Must have made substantial contributions to the cause of theory and practice of Town Planning in Nigeria including the growth of the Institute.
- Must have fulfilled all financial obligations to the Institute.
Intending candidate may obtain Fellowship application form from the Executive Secretary of the NITP upon the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of N30, 000.00 (thirty thousand naira only) to the account of the Nigerian Institute of Town Planners, Account Number 1014801986 at any branch of United Bank for Africa (UBA).
Completed application forms must be returned to the Executive Secretary with all required details, teller for the payment of processing fees, official receipts for the payment and photocopies of relevant documents in support of the application not later than Friday 29th January, 2016.
Please note that submissions made after the closing date will NOT be entertained irrespective of whatever would have been responsible for the delay.