2016 NITP PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION
The 2016 NITP Examination will be conducted at four (4) Centres nationwide between Monday 8th and Saturday 13th August, 2016. The Centres are:
- Ibadan – The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- Lagos – Yaba College of Technology, Lagos
- Kaduna – Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna
- Owerri – Imo State University, Owerri
Examination Time: 9:00am – 12:00 noon and 2:00pm – 5:00pm daily.
Mode of Registration: Candidates are to download the 2016 Examination Application Form HERE.
See the Image below for details:
Mode of payment: All fees must be paid into:
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Acct Name: NITP OPS A/C
Acct. No.: 1014004815
Registration period: Between Friday 11th March and Thursday 15th June, 2016. No late submission of Application Forms shall be entertained.
Examination Time-Table: It shall be released 3 weeks before the Examination.
Submission of Application Form: Applications must be submitted online at: email@example.com not later than 5pm on Thursday, 15th June, 2016.
All applications should be accompanied with scanned copies of relevant academic credentials such as O/Level, ND/HND, B. Sc Certificate and bank deposit slip.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL CANDIDATES
- Candidates are enjoined to make full payment before the closing date as the Board will not entertain part-payment.
- Registration and Examination Fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Candidates are warned in their own interest not to bring MOBILE PHONE or GSM HANDSET into the Examination Hall as anyone caught violating this instruction will be stopped from continuing with the examination and the paper will BE CANCELLED.
- Candidates must use their Examination numbers during the examinations.
- No change of examination centre shall be entertained from candidates after submission of Application Form.
- All Final Stage Candidates must complete and pass all courses including Dissertation in that stage within 4 years, failure to do so will result in the CANCELLATION of the results and starting the stage afresh.
ENTRY POINTS FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
- HND (URP) Graduates from NBTE & TOPREC accredited schools should start from 800 Level, but must register with TOPREC as Technologist.
- HND/B. Sc (URP) Graduates from non NBTE & TOPREC accredited Schools are to start from 700 Level.
- Graduates (HND/B. Sc) of all other Disciplines in the Built-Environment shall be allowed to start the Examination from Intermediate Stage (400 level) and must possess the relevant O’ Level Certificates.
- All fresh candidates for Intermediate and final stages must possess 5 credit passes in WASSCE/NECO/GCE O’LEVEL in English Language, Mathematics, Geography and/or Economics and any other two science subjects at not more than two sittings.
Tpl (Dr) ONYEKWERE N. EZIRIM; MNITP
NITP EXAM BOARD