1.The National Executive Council held its first meeting on the 23rd of November 2018.
● Focus on the exchange of proposals.
● Team Work, budget and Work schedule.
2. Proposed Orientation programme for elected officers and secretariat staff
3. Investiture Committee for National President and NEC members was setup
4.The 2019 National Conference Committee was setup
The 2019 National Conference Committee schedule to hold in Oyo State was set up to allow early preparation for the event ,members of the committee are
i. Tpl..Ayinde, Olutoyin A fnitp.—-1st NVP
ii. Tpl. Nyam, Patrick Kanang — N S
iii. Tpl. Sani, Daniel fnitp -NPRS
iv. Tpl. Chinweuba, Nkiru Gloria – Fin Sec
v. Chairman Oyo State Chapter (L.O.C)
vi. Executive Secretary
5. Tpl Eric Mbaukaan recieved his appointment letter on the 26th of November,2018 and his letter of Acceptance was received on the 27th November as the New Executive Secretary. He resumes on the 1st of December, 2018.
6. The National President Tpl Lekwa Ezutah fnitp and the National Secretary are attending the Ghana Institute of Planners’ National Conference and meeting of CAP-WA taking place in Kumasi Ghana 29th Nov – 2nd Dec.
For all correspondences contact the National Secretary
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Tpl Patrick Nyam